May 11, 2012

Until We Meet Again

L'Art de Dire à Toute à l'Heure / The Art of Saying See You Later


Tonight my friends in Sao Paulo are all gathering for my farewell party at a nice place with live music. Good friends, a lot of talking, cold drinks and much laughter are all on the menu. What more could I wish for? Nothing, that's what. It will be a great evening and I will snap a photo or two to share them with you on a future post. It feels a little sad to say goodbye after 6 months of great fun but I know it is just really a "see you later" or "until next time". It might seem a little strange but knowing that I will be missed is a special feeling, actually. I will miss them too, but I also know that my dear friends are always there for me no matter the distance. And... well, it gets better! My close friends in Montreal are all waiting for my arrival! It will be a long flight back home but I better get ready for my welcome home party as well. Oh yeah!  I guess my point is that there are times to say goodbye and times to meet again. This little poem says it all:


Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I'll miss you
Until we meet again!
~ Author Unknown





No comments:

Post a Comment